GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 03/26/13 - 7:00pm | RDS, TSN Habs |

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
The person who was supposed to do it bailed, so... here.

queen.jpg

Pacioretty - Desharnais- Gallagher
Ryder - Plekanec - Gionta
Galchenyuk - Eller - Armstrong
Moen - Halpern - Dumont

Markov - Emelin
Subban - Gorges
Bouillon Tinordi

Price

VS

this%2Bad%2Blol.jpg

I put tons of effort into this.. Please don't hate. :D

Last edited:

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
Won't surprise me if the Habs pull a win in Pittsburgh :yo:
Either way I am very happy with them this season. Who would have thought we are where we are now after last season.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
You gotta think that this game will have a big impact on how we approach the deadline. We're a rested team (albeit with slight injuries) playing a stanley cup contender who already made two pretty big moves.

If we get our ass handed to us it'll mean we have no chance of going anywhere in the playoffs, and if we win then it means maybe we're as good (or close to) as we think we are.

Interested to see the ouctome, Go Habs Go!

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
So yup, Pens fans pretty much all say that we're not for real and that they are due for a blowout.. :laugh:

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
OMG I'm genuinely sorry for the GDT, completely slipped my mind! Props PB for the quick reaction. BEST GDT EVER! :laugh:
Go Habs Go!

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Damn.. I know Markov got a lot of points on the PP but didn't noticed he only has 3 even strength points so far this season. 85% of his points are on the PP (18/21).

Steve Durbano

Mar 27, 2011
Burbs of Bmore
So yup, Pens fans pretty much all say that we're not for real and that they are due for a blowout.. :laugh:

From what I've seen on our board, many are picking tonight for the streak to end. Mainly, that after beating Philly, everything else is gravy.

I didn't see anyone that doesn't respect the Habs.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
You gotta think that this game will have a big impact on how we approach the deadline. We're a rested team (albeit with slight injuries) playing a stanley cup contender who already made two pretty big moves.

If we get our ass handed to us it'll mean we have no chance of going anywhere in the playoffs,
and if we win then it means maybe we're as good (or close to) as we think we are.

Interested to see the ouctome, Go Habs Go!

Its hardly that stark.

The Leaf beat down was a good thing in retrospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad