GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Subban back on the Ben h to give it a go

The habs can lose this, but if it means that subby is okay, it just feels like a huge win.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
WOW a lot of you are NOT seeing exactly what is going on tonight.
Blaming all the wrong things. ALL night long the refs have let the Sens off the hook for hooking, holding the stick, hitting after the whistle, intent to injure all over the place. Gryba aiming at Eller AGAIN and still no penalty. Galchenyuk getting crossed checked to the head and its he that gets a penalty. Then the Habs get penalty for tripping? tripping!!!! where??? replay shows NOTHING AT ALL to the legs or feet. I hate refs like this. They are deciding to game and I won't be surprised if 3 remaining Habs are sent to the hospital in the third.

The above was posted by RC51 in Part I of the thread. I tend to agree. The refs have allowed too much to go on, and have not called attempts to the head and ill-timed hits. It reminds me of the playoff series a couple of seasons ago where the Sens were basically mauling the Habs. I hate that team, and a lot.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Of course Subban is back. You guys always freak out for nothing.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Impossible Glory.

You like the Sens D roughing up our players?

No one to respond to Gryba's attempted head shot on Eller. Prust is out.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
WOW a lot of you are NOT seeing exactly what is going on tonight.
Blaming all the wrong things. ALL night long the refs have let the Sens off the hook for hooking, holding the stick, hitting after the whistle, intent to injure all over the place. Gryba aiming at Eller AGAIN and still no penalty. Galchenyuk getting crossed checked to the head and its he that gets a penalty. Then the Habs get penalty for tripping? tripping!!!! where??? replay shows NOTHING AT ALL to the legs or feet. I hate refs like this. They are deciding to game and I won't be surprised if 3 remaining Habs are sent to the hospital in the third.

The above was posted by RC51 in Part I of the thread. I tend to agree. The refs have allowed too much to go on, and have not called attempts to the head and ill-timed hits. It reminds me of the playoff series a couple of seasons ago where the Sens were basically mauling the Habs. I hate that team, and a lot.

Playoffs reffing.

Why we must move DD ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad