GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
I'm officially on the get rid of DD bandwagon... not so much because he's bad, he isn't, but because of his use by that moron of a coach we're stuck with.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
****nig Desharnais is too short, can't get any passes intended for normal height humans.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Same old same old.

Desharnais needs to go.

What's new is, Gallagher needs a better effort.

Also, how did Ottawa not get a penalty for that scrum ? Guarantee you, next time that happens by Montreal's net, we'll get a penalty.
With the beating Gallagher takes and the awful role he's used, no wonder he's going to dry-up in the mid-season.

People fail to realize just how regressive and exhausting Da Systeme really is, it's predicated almost entirely on hard work and effort. ZERO tactical nous.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

I'm officially on the get rid of DD bandwagon... not so much because he's bad, he isn't, but because of his use by that moron of a coach we're stuck with.

Yup. You can't fix ****. It's just ****. And you can't ****ing fix it. He is ****ing horrible

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I just hate that we force the points even when it isn't the best options. It's all this time knows how to do.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Habs can't beat weak teams and no name goalies.

They couldnt catch a break tonight ... Two d get injured and Subban toughs the game out on one leg. The refs absolutely sucked tonight, allowing a non playoff team to take liabilities and calling mtl on almost nothing.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Please let someone from the Montreal media ask MT why his team sucks so bad against bottom feeders this season. Last 4 Habs losses have been against Edmonton, Arizona, Buffalo and the Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad