GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Islanders- 3/21/13 7:00pm EST RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Gallagher's goal was one of the strangest ones I've ever seen. Really surprised that play wasn't blown dead...and I still can't quite figure out how the puck went in...did Poulin push it in somehow?

The puck hit the far post, came back and hit Poulin's skate then Vishnovsky pushed the puck into his own net when he tried to sweep it away. No reason to blow it dead. The puck was clearly visible. The ref could see it all the way.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
The puck hit the far post, came back and hit Poulin's skate then Vishnovsky pushed the puck into his own net when he tried to sweep it away. No reason to blow it dead. The puck was clearly visible. The ref could see it all the way.

I watched the replay a few times....puck looked like it went back under Poulin, but maybe I'm just going blind.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Gallagher now has 10 goals and 9 assists. He's tied with Huberdeau in rookie scoring but Gally played 4 games less. Conacher is first with 22.

Gally for Calder.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Nice play by Tinordi.

Another dumb penalty by Dumont. Going to have to cut these out of his game is he wants to be a permanent NHLer. He isnt a good enough player to overlook these types of things.

Dec 2, 2010
Dumont needs to manage his energy better. He's not as raging as White but he overcommits and when he tries to recover he ends up committing a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad