GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New Jersey Devils- 1/2/15 7:00pm EST SN-East,RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Its not that I absolutely hate Cammy and Gomez, but every time I look at them, I am reminded of everything that was wrong with this franchise for so long (especially Gomez).

I hope the boys can get Pricey his 200th win in his 400th career start. GHG, I'm expecting a big night from the Chuckie line.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Cammalleri will go down as one of the strangest cases in Habs history for me.

At his best...he was a sniping, borderline-star who said all the right things and came through at big moments. Looked to be a promising part of the club for at least the not too distant future.

At his worst...he was the softest player this side of Alex Tanguay who would literally skate away from the puck in the corners. He was lazy, disinterested, and appeared he cared more about himself than the team. At times had no business wearing the CH.

So much promise. Looked to be a new era for the Habs. Heh..

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Cammalleri will go down as one of the strangest cases in Habs history for me.

At his best...he was a sniping, borderline-star who said all the right things and came through at big moments. Looked to be a promising part of the club for at least the not too distant future.

At his worst...he was the softest player this side of Alex Tanguay who would literally skate away from the puck in the corners. He was lazy, disinterested, and appeared he cared more about himself than the team. At times had no business wearing the CH.

So much promise. Looked to be a new era for the Habs. Heh..

Cammy was clutch as hell, but his candle went out rather quickly when Gio was named captain

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Price getting sheltered tonight with a game against the Devils. Some obvious stat padding happening here. :)

Weird that we're basically playing our old team from a few years back in this one. All that's missing is Brian Gionta - and his brother might still be in the lineup against us.

Cool stat on the Roy vs Price thing. Obviously this was all planned from the beginning.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Since the Ole thread is now closed, is it ok to ask about preferences?

Ole ole ole

or

Vuvuzela

:sarcasm:

68*

Can see Gomez blow Emelin with speed to score a goal all alone in front of Price. The speedy little ****.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Price getting sheltered tonight with a game against the Devils. Some obvious stat padding happening here. :)

Weird that we're basically playing our old team from a few years back in this one. All that's missing is Brian Gionta - and his brother might still be in the lineup against us.

Cool stat on the Roy vs Price thing. Obviously this was all planned from the beginning.

I really hope this isn't a jinx. Lol

Definitely smart to dress Price tonight, important two points especially with Pittsburgh tomorrow. Walking out with 2 points on the weekend would be a success in my eyes.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Can see Gomez blow Emelin with speed to score a goal all alone in front of Price. The speedy little ****.

What is more likely is Gomez providing the fans with a great rush from his own end, only to lose the puck somewhere in in between the blueline and hashmarks. I remember those years, but do not miss them.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Don't really care about Cammalleri or Gomez. Not only are they gone, they're not doing much these days elsewhere anyways.

But most of all, there are enough internal issues.

We need to find at least two scoring lines. Otherwise, in the playoffs, the opposition will put all their resources to shutting down the top line. We may have to seperate Pacioretty and Chucky.

So, I hope Bournival and Andrighetto can establish themselves as NHLers and provide a spark to whatever line they find chemistry on.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
"Scott Gomez did not talk to the Montreal press this morning, and frankly, I don't give a damn about Scott Gomez." Martin Maguire

"Yeah, me neither" - Dany Dubé

Hostility against a former Hab from two talking heads that are on the Habs' payroll. Love it.

**** Gomez, seriously.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I really hope this isn't a jinx. Lol

Definitely smart to dress Price tonight, important two points especially with Pittsburgh tomorrow. Walking out with 2 points on the weekend would be a success in my eyes.
Gomez with the hat trick. :laugh:

Edit: Actually, I forgot a Gomez hat trick is when he manages to score three goals over the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia