GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New Jersey Devils- 1/2/15 7:00pm EST SN-East,RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Emelin is slow as **** but he should watch how Gonchar plays. He's also really slow but rarely makes brain dead mistakes like Emelin does on a nightly basis

Its simply hockey IQ. No matter how much he watches, he simply isnt a smart player and at this point in career, he isnt going to change. He has always been poor positionally but he made up with physicality. Now a days he doesnt even bring a physical presence

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Its simply hockey IQ. No matter how much he watches, he simply isnt a smart player and at this point in career, he isnt going to change. He has always been poor positionally but he made up with physicality. Now a days he doesnt even bring a physical presence

habs D, is weak in the tough dept

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Giroux just got his achilles sliced on an accidental play along the boards. Blood soaking through equipment.

B6Y_VxSIEAAqkKC.jpg

Sucks for giroux but I swear you were posting something about a pylon

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Why does everyone keep asking this with malhotra in the press box?

Malhotra comes back to center 4th line and stick andrighetto next to pleks, even tho they'll stick weise there probably

Fair enough. I completely forgot about Manny. My bad.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I wonder if Edmonton would take Emelin off our hands.

you think that edmonton is in the market for an ageing, presumptively "physical" defenseman ( who has lost the stomach to hit) and is a candidate for LTIR with third degree burns as often as he gets burnt to the outside ?

While its true that edmonton has multiple needs, emelin doesnt scratch a single one of them.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
you think that edmonton is in the market for an ageing, presumptively "physical" defenseman ( who has lost the stomach to hit) and is a candidate for LTIR with third degree burns as often as he gets burnt to the outside ?

While its true that edmonton has multiple needs, emelin doesnt scratch a single one of them.

but Edmonton are also prettttyyyy dumb sometimes so you never know

CanadianODST

Dec 17, 2014

As bad as he is, he has to be an improvement to what they're icing.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

Emelin is 28. Gonchar is what I would consider an aging dman and not Emelin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad