GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 1/2/2017 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
Habs showed up for 5 minutes in this game, but some will still blame the loss entirely on Price.

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
What a pathetic sad excuse of a team. When Price isn’t on his game this team gets badly exposed including this clown of a GM. I really hope molson grows a pair and fires this purple pant clown soon so we can start rebuilding. Start by trading price, he kept us as a middle pack team for far too long and delayed this needed rebuild. And trade patches please we’ve had enough of his bullshit.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Jesus. I facepalmed for a solid 2 minutes after that horrible play. Should have known it was Max. Who else.
I was gonna rip on Chuck because I thought it was him, just unacceptable and I was actually really surprised he made that play... but then it all came to light... it was the captain Pacioretty...

Reactions: NobleSix

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Habs showed up for 5 minutes in this game, but some will still blame the loss entirely on Price.

The only ones that will do that are the ones that believe Bergevin build a solid solid team. And you will notice that those guys are either going silent....or are becoming convinced that they were wrong. Yet....Price is NOT good.

Reactions: OnceWasNot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad