GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Flordia Panthers- 12/30/14 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Would much rather have Markov and Subban out on the PP with Pacioretty, Galchenyuk and Gallagher instead of with Pleks, DD and PAP.

Saintpatrick*

Would much rather have Markov and Subban out on the PP with Pacioretty, Galchenyuk and Gallagher instead of with Pleks, DD and PAP.

Nah that would make too much sense. Seriously Therrien is pissing me off that Pleks, DD, PaP like is out on the ice more than our first line.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
12/35/46 is our GF by period

Thanks for the stats. By the end of the season we can conceivably have less than 25 GF in the first. Wow.

Yes they have. And being out shot doesn't necessarily mean you're being outplayed.

Fair enough. I am more worried about the number of players that are left in the slot uncovered.

I think my question was poorly phrased. I was wondering if the team has had a multigoal first period this season. I just checked the boxscores and they have not had one multigoal first period this season.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
He's more effective than Desharnais on the wing. He at least knows what to do, he's just slow. I think Bergevin is going to have to trade Davey simply because Therrien refuses to use him properly.

Yes thats true. DD should go before PAP considering hes a poor winger

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Thanks for the stats. By the end of the season we can conceivably have less than 25 GF. Wow.

Fair enough. I am more worried about the number of players that are left in the slot uncovered.

I think my question was poorly phrased. I was wondering if the team has had a multigoal first period this season. I just checked the boxscores and they have not had one multigoal first period this season.

Against the Flyers they had one. 2 Power play goals though. Still obviously not enough I agree.

PricePkPatch*

Somebody at the Panther's arena sound services recently purchased Awesome Mix Vol. 1

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I'd be surprised if DD and Emelin are on this roster next season, and thats ironic considering those players were given extensions by MB and not old management.

Saintpatrick*

Oilers should take note, this is how you rebuild a team. Florida is going to be scary good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad