GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings 11/26/16 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
cSanaip.jpg

pUHcQug.jpg

AQUiE8r.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I saw no one signed up for the GDT so I quickly put one together. Fun fact, the Habs and Wings played against each other 8 years ago tomorrow, the video is posted under Habs Vault. Its pretty interesting that basically Zetterberg, Price, Markov and Pleky are the only guys who remain from that game.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I saw no one signed up for the GDT so I quickly put one together. Fun fact, the Habs and Wings played against each other 8 years ago tomorrow, the video is posted under Habs Vault. Its pretty interesting that basically Zetterberg, Price, Markov and Pleky are the only guys who remain from that game.

Wow. Almost complete roster turnovers. Thanks for the GDT.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I'm in Windsor, just across from the Joe Louis Arena where I'll be tomorrow night to see the game. The plane from Montreal to Toronto to Windsor had at least seven or eight guys who were also going to see the Habs. I'm curious if any were HF members. Any of you guys on the same plane this morning?

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010

Kronwall was with the Wings, but yeah, the turnover has been amazing.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Start of one of the toughest road trips of the season, this one is a very winnable game, and a win here would set the tone for the rest of the trip.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
75% off. Come on, man. That should be, like, 99% off. :laugh:

I was thinking more like a buy 1 get 2 free deal and if you act now you get both the slap-chop and a sham-wow as free gifts!

Gorilla is off Max's back and now Gallys turn

4-1
Gally x 2
Weber
Chucky

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
God I hate our 4th line. McCarron should up here and Byron should be there too instead of the 1st line.
McCarron is barely producing in the AHL.. but he should be up here right now?

Byron has played well. Ideally, he's not a 1st liner.. but who do you put there? I guess you could try Hudon if you wanted, but that's about it. Byron is our 4th highest scoring forward and second among forwards in goals.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
God I hate our 4th line. McCarron should up here and Byron should be there too instead of the 1st line.

Hudon should get a look on that 1st line. He's been solid so far even whitout any PP at all..... Witch is his strenght.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
McCarron is barely producing in the AHL.. but he should be up here right now?

Byron has played well. Ideally, he's not a 1st liner.. but who do you put there? I guess you could try Hudon if you wanted, but that's about it. Byron is our 4th highest scoring forward and second among forwards in goals.

Yep, McCarron is finding season 2 of pro hockey to be somewhat more challenging.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Hudon-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Danault-Shaw
Byron-Mitchell-Carr

Emelin-Weber
Markov-Petry
Beaulieu-Pateryn

Price

This is what I would like to see when they're healthy.

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Hudon-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Danault-Shaw
Byron-Mitchell-Carr

Emelin-Weber
Markov-Petry
Beaulieu-Pateryn

Price

This is what I would like to see when they're healthy.

I like it, solid line up all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad