GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche: 12/1/14 9:00pm EST SN East, RDS(HD) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Man... anyone who puts together a GIF/vid of all the DD falls tonight is my hero. Especially if it adds some reversing/replaying of the falls and Benny Hill. Either way the vision in my head is great. Thank you DD for the lulz. Thank you other players for the lead.

Normally you'd have to comb a few games to get enough stock footage to get a really good one of these together, but wow... this 3 period sample is chock-a-block with 'em.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I use to like Iginla but his antics last year with Markov and his little crap he just pulled with Eller is really disappointing.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Gazette Headline

Sales of Molson products spike when Habs DD hits the ice

Now you guys know why he's on the team.... mystery solved

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
So thats DD game plan, fall. Make Avs players laugh, get puck to patches. Patches uses opening from distracted Avs players, scores!

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
He actually passed to Colorado player who knocked it off his teammate right to patches.

PricePkPatch*

Why the hell does Subban and DD got an assist on the goal?

Avs did not had possession of the puck in any reasonable measure. Basically, the puck bounced off their stick and Patch managed to drag it along to him, so we basically assume constant Habs puck possession.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I'm mad that DD gets a bs assist after two of his worst plays of the season. Literally anyone else on this team could've gotten an assist on that
No one could blindly toss the puck up ice like DD can. Nonetheless I'm happy we got a potentially GWG. I like winning.

He's just not very good.
I've been stating that DD has sub-NHL hockey fundamentals for three years now but y'all just look at me like I'm drunk.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
I'm mad that DD gets a bs assist after two of his worst plays of the season. Literally anyone else on this team could've gotten an assist on that

I know, would have been so much better if he hadn't got the puck out and instead the Avs scored and won the game. We can only wish.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
No one could blindly toss the puck up ice like DD can. Nonetheless I'm happy we got a potentially GWG. I like winning.

I've been stating that DD has sub-NHL hockey fundamentals for three years now but y'all just look at me like I'm drunk.

you're drunk

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011

I like winning too but I would have preferred it if it wasn't DD. Cause everyone and their mom knows that Therrien won't question anything in his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia