GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 3/2/16 10:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
ISS has PLD at the 8th spot, those losses are crucial at the moment, we must stop getting points at all costs.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Excellent. McCarron centering the second line is a nice indicator that they want to evaluate where he's at. With skill and size on his wings, it should be fun to watch. Also interested to see what Matteau does and the combination of Danault and Byron.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When are we going to stop playing Bartley and Barberio ? They're Campoli level. Remember Campoli ? Pretty sure he'd outplay these guys.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Eventually, well have to choose which C we want down the middle and either deal some or put some at W. All I know is that Galchy should be our first line C.

Galchy, Plek, Eller, Mitchell, Mc, Matteau, DLR..

Danault should be a winger, from what I've seen, he's way too good of a forechecker to be C.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
When are we going to stop playing Bartley and Barberio ? They're Campoli level. Remember Campoli ? Pretty sure he'd outplay these guys.

Well, usually, when I see ****, I flush it down the toilet, not compare it.

That's what we should do with these guys. They're not NHL level.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Donghabs98 is a solid dude. Thanks for your many contributions!

Hey, mod pandering is frowned upon. ;)

Now, if he'd only explain what that "District Cinq" means.

I know what's going on in District Six, where Bergevin typically hangs out:

1063m7.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, I like that McCarron has been moved up, but 3 centres on one line...classic Therrien.

That 3rd line is....interesting.

The D is terrifying.

I may stay up to watch the 1st period just to watch the kids.

go_habs_go

Oct 9, 2003
Winnipeg, MB
www.canadiens.com
I will look It for:

Eller- McCarron- Galchenyuk line (our first non smurfs line since 19... !?)

To see Ellis and Matteau play ....

Same here, bud. I watch these games completely stress free, just sit and watch the young/new guys play and see what they can do. In a way, I really enjoy these kind of games lol. Just wish we could have Hudon up with the big club as well. Treat to watch.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

No, Campoli was a nearly guaranteed goal against. He and Kaberle together made for one of the crappiest D pairs in the league. Bartley and Barberio is Therrien's showing he can be like Cunneyworth in fielding **** D pairs.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Hey, mod pandering is frowned upon. ;)

Now, if he'd only explain what that "District Cinq" means.

I know what's going on in District Six, where Bergevin typically hangs out:

1063m7.jpg

Hehe he's a mod? I'm on Android so don't see that. Regardless, it is wonderful to have a guy who jumps in so often.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Barberio is especially bad. He does literally nothing out there. I think he was directly responsible for 3 goals vs SJ.

Like Emelin's choke against MSL, Barberio's sheer awfulness on Weise's playoff goal against Tampa was a sign of what he was and would become, and indeed, he is still the same level of crap he was then as he is now. Tampa wisely knew he would not get better.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Therrien will not plat Galchenyuk at C now, because if he excels he'll face major questions as to why he didn't always play there. Therrien doesn't want to put himself or his best bud, Bergevin, in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad