GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 10/20/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
I'm not sure what you're talking about unless you're talking about only this season.

Price has always been cool as a cucumber. Plays in the toughest market in the NHL and has had all kinds of pressure on him. He's always been up to the task and rarely loses his cool.

That's certainly not the case right now though. He's rattled and upset. Very out of character for him.

yeah he's quite streaky mentally. when things start to go bad, they go bad for several weeks until he suddenly goes back to his good ol' self and then he seems unshakable

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
This team has no pride or passion. I can't believe Bergevin's MO's supposed to be KARAKTER

This is pissing me off how they just take it.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I'm not sure what you're talking about unless you're talking about only this season.

Price has always been cool as a cucumber. Plays in the toughest market in the NHL and has had all kinds of pressure on him. He's always been up to the task and rarely loses his cool.

That's certainly not the case right now though. He's rattled and upset. Very out of character for him.
PMD withdrawal syndrome is affecting him too. What used to be Subban and Markov is now Alzner.

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Say what you want about Pacioretty and Galchenyuk - and they're honestly awful, they'll be gone soon enough. We'll be watching Price and Weber fall all over themselves for a f***ing decade.

Rockettrudel

Jun 21, 2010
I’m 24 year old and I played at good hockey level ... I played in multiples teams and I know when something is wrong between teammates and I f***ing can’t feel this team I know they are divided in the locker room ! This is something else than hockey .

My prediction is something big is gonna happen like Bergevin getting fired. Ain’t no way a guy like Serge Savard and good old timers like him is not gonna call Molton and advertise him to evitate this catastroph

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
yeah he's quite streaky mentally. when things start to go bad, they go bad for several weeks until he suddenly goes back to his good ol' self and then he seems unshakable
He's had very few bad streaks since 2011 though. 2013 he went through a rough patch near the end of a shortened year. Last season he had a rough patch for a little while. Other than that he's been mostly money in the bank.

He's been very consistent for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille