GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators 7:00PM EST (SN1,RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I wonder if it's the coaches instruction on the PP to just stand there doing meaningless passes and always shoot from the point at the worst possible moment.

Well it,s either that....and if it's not....and it's solely the players fault, you put other players that will listen instead. Why do you keep playing that don't listen to you?

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Nobody on this team can make a pass or receive on this year.... just no offensive flow.... just like last year.... Price or bust.... getting old and pathetic.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
What the **** are you talking about? People are blaming the coaches because our PP has been pure **** for 2+ seasons/playoffs and they haven't done a thing to try to improve it.

People are angry because we got scored on. We actually looked less hesitant before that ****ing error, and not we're on our heels. Subban gave all the momentum in the world to the sens. It's the only thing that matters right now. Your idol and idéal captain has been our worst D for 2 straight game now. And people wanted him to get the C. Lol. And the worst here is that people Will blame Therrien if hé benches the ****ing dummy, which he would totally deserve right there.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
seriously does PK know how to do anything other than shoot the puck on the PP (on top of that none of his ****ing shots are getting through)? so frustrating

its a 5v3 and hes just standing back waiting to 1 time a shot.. move forward ffs

Yes they are getting through can't you hear the puck hit the glass behind the Ottawa net lol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
im sorry, i know alot of people love bob cole, but cant stand him

"cant really say...that any team has an advantage right now even tho the shots are a lil lopsided.."

uhhhh the habs are WINNING you ****ing moron, the DEFINITION of advantage...

god.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wiese is a 4th liner.... on a contender...with a real coach.

So Therrien was right.....don't change the 4th. But ********....change Weise then. If he thinks his job is secure....prove him that it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad