GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators 7:00PM EST (SN1,RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Bergevin doesn't have the balls to make a change to this staff despite the horrible PP 3 years now. Nowhere else in the league would this be the case. And thr coward reporters too afraid to upset their old pal Mike by asking him about it.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Habs PP kill their own momentum
It's only three games but I have really bad feeling

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
This game would be over by now if our PP could actually get things done :rant: Ottawa gets more chances on their PK than we do on the man advantage for crying out loud...

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Ideal PP guys with backgrounds of success that are available: Carbonneau, Guy Boucher maybe...

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
MT should come out after the game and say : "That PP squad, I really start to believe their goal is to be the worst PP squad in the league. And they're doing such a good job being the worst PP squad in the league... they're soffff"

WeTheNords

Jun 14, 2015
Markov and Pk tandem on the PP has not been working for a couple years. How about Petry and Subban?? Therrien is lazy and just rolling lines on the PP

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
And on the Hens goal, explain to me why PK left the puck there after the hit on him? Was he scared? Was he dazed? He reminded me of the drunk guy in Slap Shot who gets hit on the ice and pisses on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad