GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils || 03/16/13 - 7PM || Battle for Eastern's Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Am I the only one thinking Price looks a lot better tonight than any recent games?

Nope. I was thinking the same. He's made some good saves. There's been some awkward defensive plays that lead to awesome scoring chances and he's stopped them all. He's been in good position, and hasn't cheated.

He's been solid.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
I think he'll go back to Hamilton.. no room when healthy. But Bouillon won't be coming back next year, that's for sure.

I'd like to keep Bouillon around as the 7th D. He would be better in that role than Kaberle/Weber.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'd like to keep Bouillon around as the 7th D. He would be better in that role than Kaberle/Weber.
Not sure he'd accept. He's been pretty solid this year. Not perfect, but solid enough for a bottom pairing guy. But we have too much defense in the pipeline to offer him a Top-6 spot.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm not a hater, but he hasn't been good lately at all. He's been fantastic tonight, but there are very few Price haters on this forum.

I said before the game he needs a strong game and to build off it. Thought the slow week would give him some time off and let him regain his composure. He's looked great so far.

What?
When people come out and say bad things about him when he has a bad game and cant say he plays well/dont come out at all. THATS hating.

No one ever said he played good in the last few. But the crap he got was ridiculously overblwon.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Hold onto your butts

hold-on-to-your-butts-o.gif

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
What?
When people come out and say bad things about him when he has a bad game and cant say he plays well/dont come out at all. THATS hating.

No one ever said he played good in the last few. But the crap he got was ridiculously overblwon.
His SV% over the last 10 games was below .900 (or at least close), he's been bad of late. Tonight, he's stepping up and playing like the Price we know and the Price from the start of the year. Hopefully he can build off this game.

BobbyFischer*

What?

Price isn't great this year, look at the stats.

U mad???

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
What?

Half of them don't even post unless be lets in a goal.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
His SV% over the last 10 games was below .900 (or at least close), he's been bad of late. Tonight, he's stepping up and playing like the Price we know and the Price from the start of the year. Hopefully he can build off this game.

Exactly, we are not "haters".

The guy is supposedly a top 5 goalie in the league but he is not a top 5 in any individual stats (only team stats).

He gets payed 6.5 M $. We expect his save % to be in the .92 + range ..

How many times this year can you say "Price has saved us" ...only today?

How many times can you say he cost us? 3-5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad