Montreal Canadiens Honour Past Captains Of The Franchise

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Is this a ****ing troll thread or what? A guy with a Bruins avatar starting the thread followed up by a lame ass comment afterwards....wtf..

No intent to troll whatsoever - and the following comment wasn't from me.

The Habs were founded 110 years ago today

:bday:

I'm sad that Henri Richard was unable to attend

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Meh...I admire Boston, wish our team could be run by a competent group like that.

Shame on us for having such a losing mentality. I will always dislike Bergevin and his brown nosing friends before the Boston Bruins.
Bruins president,Cam Neely. Habs president Geoff molson .....nuff said

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Meh...I admire Boston, wish our team could be run by a competent group like that.

Shame on us for having such a losing mentality. I will always dislike Bergevin and his brown nosing friends before the Boston Bruins.
Right now, and for the past few years, the Bruins have been so well run. The Habs not so much...not even close. The Bruins standard right now is to win the Cup.............the Habs standards are to squeak into da playoff, and anything can happen.

Sad, for Habs fans....

Big night to honor the old captains, Koivu looked like he should suit up last night, better than any of our current centremen...

Reactions: the

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Right now, and for the past few years, the Bruins have been so well run. The Habs not so much...not even close. The Bruins standard right now is to win the Cup.............the Habs standards are to squeak into da playoff, and anything can happen.

Sad, for Habs fans....

Big night to honor the old captains, Koivu looked like he should suit up last night, better than any of our current centremen...
Yeah, Koivu's taken care of himself and it shows. Good to see him! And Brian Gionta standing next to Shea Weber made him look like Shea's baby brother.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Yeah, Koivu's taken care of himself and it shows. Good to see him! And Brian Gionta standing next to Shea Weber made him look like Shea's baby brother.
Especially since Weber was on skates. It looked like he had a foot on Gionta.

Seeing Koivu wearing the jersey again just felt so right. I'd love for him to be involved in the franchise at some point in the future. No idea if he has any interest in that part of the game, though.

Reactions: Lshap

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Not sure if you're serious but I don't think it's a troll job, Fenway is a highly respected poster on the History board

100% troll job. Go read what this guy writes about the Habs on the Bruins board.

The fact he gets free rein on the Habs board is really annoying.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Neely was the dolt who pushed Seguin out.
I don't think he liked his attitude,but that aside at least he keeps putting a great product on the ice.We went from no excuses at the beginning of bergeven's tenure to nothing but excuses.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
It was a nice little ceremony to celebrate their 110th Anniversary.

I particularly enjoyed seeing Chelios in a Habs jersey again. And as expected, Koivu gets the loudest ovation.

Also funny seeing Domi trip over the carpet when they all went for the photo.

Only noticeable thing he did all night.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Goats. HOF. Icons. Legends. I want to honour new ones. Like right now. And asap. There's still room for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad