GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins, May 1st (Thursday) 19:30, CBC RDS NBCSN 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I know he has played well but all 3 goals in that period he was down on the ice for no reason before the puck was even shot...Pejorative Slured

The first one was the worst. Should have been up covering the post.

But, he has saved our ass in period 1 and 2.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
this is the best team in the NHL

the 1 team you have to beat to get to the cup,

its 3-3 going into OT

all the pressures on them, but they got a bit of momentum with that late goal

OT is gonna be WILD

i expected NO less vs boston, this is ****ing 2011 round 2 lol, its insane

i got shivers

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hughson saying Vanek's shifts are short and speculating he may be injured. Can barely skate.

Maybe thats why hes been loafing it all playoffs

Okay so a guy who,s detrimental to a team....you don't play him. Bournival would do MUCH more than a injured Vanek.

couris

Dec 28, 2005
Not only the usual softies such as DD and Plekanec are invisible, but even the bigger guys are playing scared. Disgusting.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
This isn't Tampa. Thank goodness Price upped his game because this game could have been :help:

I still say Habs win. Rask looks shaky but we're not testing him.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I know he has played well but all 3 goals in that period he was down on the ice for no reason before the puck was even shot...Pejorative Slured

That's not true. He was down early on the 1st because he couldn't see anything and was trying to look around Emelin, and he was down on the 3rd because he was already down from the scramble and couldn't stand up while the Bruins forward had the puck uncontested as he'd be too vulnerable while getting back to his feet.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
Bruins are really impressive... Their passes always find an open man it's so frustrating!!!! It has to be Julien's system, cause it's crazy how there's always an open man. I don't see this series going our way unless the Habs adjust really quickly!!!

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
If Prust is going to do a better job to block that shot, what on earth is he in the lineup for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad