Montreal Canadiens ’15-16 Outlook

25th

Jul 11, 2009
Aylmer beach, Qc
Not sure that sentence makes sence...

If the coming 2015-16 season isn’t a pivotal one for GM Marc Bergevin to decide if he has the right supporting cast around Subban and Price – coach included – then it sure should be.

... but I like the part that questions the coaching. I hope for a slow start for the Habs, an early Therrien fireing and a Stanley cup run afterwards.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Not sure that sentence makes sence...

If the coming 2015-16 season isn’t a pivotal one for GM Marc Bergevin to decide if he has the right supporting cast around Subban and Price – coach included – then it sure should be.

... but I like the part that questions the coaching. I hope for a slow start for the Habs, an early Therrien fireing and a Stanley cup run afterwards.

The sentence is confusing.

It should be:

If the coming 2015-16 season isn’t pivotal for GM Marc Bergevin in deciding if he has the right supporting cast around Subban and Price – coach included – then it sure should be.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
For all those fans that watch every game & second's of each game, it should be abundantly clear the Habs are maturing into the Stanley Cup Championship team, that we have waited patiently for these last 23 yrs. Offence will come and Therrien has no trouble in communicating with these Pro's that want the Stanley Cup more than any of Us.:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad