Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
I don’t trust the Flames still, they have been a paper tiger for years. Looks like they’re trending wonderfully, however, they can still easily Flames out as they do.

I’m leaning towards it not happening for obvious reasons, but still just don’t know with that team.

I get it.

Reactions: FloJack

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Maybe those around him need to finish their chances. He could have another 7 points just in the last three games alone if guys could hit the net.

I'm co fused by your response? Toffoli was out to dinner with caufield and Suzuki and said I believe half jokingly he expects the kids to pick up the bill.

I responded again half jokingly that I'd expect Suzuki to pick up the bill as well cause he'll make bank soon. Nothing to do with his play just agreeing with TT's joke.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I expect another loss. Calgary is really good, and we're not.

Who does MSL start in net? Montembeault was absolutely terrible vs Winnipeg.

Toffoli is having dinner with CC & Suzuki tonight. He expects them to pick up the bill.

Discuss. Game is tomorrow night.

You ride each goalie until they lose now. Make Sam uncomfortable again, the Winnipeg game was winnable if not for his gimmes. He got hung out to dry early, and then hung the team out to dry later.

Hammond should definitely start this one IMO.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
You ride each goalie until they lose now. Make Sam uncomfortable again, the Winnipeg game was winnable if not for his gimmes. He got hung out to dry early, and then hung the team out to dry later.

Hammond should definitely start this one IMO.

Monty is still young, and he has played a lot of games this year. This was bound to happen. If he rebounds and is able to string good starts together again, I will be pleased.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm co fused by your response? Toffoli was out to dinner with caufield and Suzuki and said I believe half jokingly he expects the kids to pick up the bill.

I responded again half jokingly that I'd expect Suzuki to pick up the bill as well cause he'll make bank soon. Nothing to do with his play just agreeing with TT's joke.

My bad in that case TT may have to wait until the new contract kicks in. :rolleyes:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don’t trust the Flames still, they have been a paper tiger for years. Looks like they’re trending wonderfully, however, they can still easily Flames out as they do.

I’m leaning towards it not happening for obvious reasons, but still just don’t know with that team.

Last year I thought they had a chance but they weren't necessarily Sutter's team at that point. This season he has his fingerprints on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad