Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I expect another loss. Calgary is really good, and we're not.

Who does MSL start in net? Montembeault was absolutely terrible vs Winnipeg.

Toffoli is having dinner with CC & Suzuki tonight. He expects them to pick up the bill.

Discuss. Game is tomorrow night.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario

Toffoli is having dinner with CC & Suzuki tonight. He expects them to pick up the bill.

Tbh I'd want Suzuki to pick up the bill. Kid will be making mad dollars next year.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Gallagher with a breakout game, a goal, a bloody nose and yet another bad call against him. 5-2 Flames.

A friend of mine sent me this picture of a young Gally, practicing his goal scoring.

7c5018421ba9426ba23597212182a1bc.jpg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

I kind of hope we lose. Really want top pick. With draft in Montreal be memorable event

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, I'd start Hammond too. Monty was just so bad.
Yep, we don't really have a starter right now, but we do have someone that has been a starter before -- Hammond.
From what I've seen so far, he's much calmer and composed than Shortside is.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I still have hopes that CGY can miss the playoffs. So I want us to win this one.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I agree but then again I expected to beat the Jets. MSL may go back to Sam I Am as a show of confidence.
Either way we have to be perfect on the D side to have a chance particularly if Markstrom gets the nod.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Tbh I'd want Suzuki to pick up the bill. Kid will be making mad dollars next year.
Maybe those around him need to finish their chances. He could have another 7 points just in the last three games alone if guys could hit the net.

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
I still have hopes that CGY can miss the playoffs. So I want us to win this one.
I'm with you on this. We're probably going to finish 31st or 32nd. We're getting a great pick regardless of where the lottery balls drop. But there is real potential to improve our other first round pick if Calgary goes into a tailspin. It would be great if we are the team to start that tailspin. Go Habs!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm with you on this. We're probably going to finish 31st or 32nd. We're getting a great pick regardless of where the lottery balls drop. But there is real potential to improve our other first round pick if Calgary goes into a tailspin. It would be great if we are the team to start that tailspin. Go Habs!

I don't see a tailspin but I'm hoping the teams around them can be that point or two better when all is said and done.

Reactions: FormerLurker

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I don't see a tailspin but I'm hoping the teams around them can be that point or two better when all is said and done.

I don’t trust the Flames still, they have been a paper tiger for years. Looks like they’re trending wonderfully, however, they can still easily Flames out as they do.

I’m leaning towards it not happening for obvious reasons, but still just don’t know with that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad