Nov 10, 2015
Gatineau, Qc
FLNyxgn.jpg

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Montreal win.

Buffalo is one of those teams who always give us a hard time. But with Eichel and Okposo out, O'Reilly, Bogosian, and Kulikov all unlikely, it points to an opening for the Habs to win, despite Petry and Price not in the line-up.

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
Too bad you didnt use the french version of the logo
hqdefault.jpg
, that'd have made it even better. Awesome GDT anyhow, you know the season's back when the amazing GDTs start rolling on HFhabs!

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Montreal win.

Buffalo is one of those teams who always give us a hard time. But with Eichel and Okposo out, O'Reilly, Bogosian, and Kulikov all unlikely, it points to an opening for the Habs to win, despite Petry and Price not in the line-up.

Sabres 5 best players are out. "an opening for habs to win"

Ya Think ?

Habs will take this one no problem.

Last edited:

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Well done on the GDT, well done! Like the old feel of those hockey cards I used to see. Can still today taste the bubble gum. Let's win this 70s style. Go :habs Go! 5 goal night by Desharnais!

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
HERE WE GO!!!! At least now i'll never get confused between PK Subban and PK (penalty kill) when people type PK. This season will be glorious!

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
What a crazy start to the season last night! I hope you're all ready for some good ol' dump and chase though :laugh:

Whatever, it's still hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad