Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Buffalo 7:30pm, April 5th/2017 Game 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Who's the goalie tonight ? Price ? My guess is Price tonight and friday. Montoya returns at Detroit. or...

Lindgren tonight, Price on friday and Montoya at Detroit.

Probably Price tonight, Lindgren/Montoya Friday, Price on Saturday to end the season. Don't think starting Price at home matters at this time of year.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I'd say if not for Mitchell, Flynn could be useful as he can fill some of his duties okay (on the faceoff dot, on the PK). But with Mitchell, he has been redundant since day 1. And Mitchell yes is better.

Flynn is fine as a 13th forward, given he can play centre or wing and is able to kill penalties.

The issue was having him as a regular player, nice that we have some more depth for the fourth line so he's no longer a regular in the lineup.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Buffalo is starting Lehner but the backup is some young guy named Linus. RDS had James Reimer (!!!) starting in their game day article about 10 minutes ago, exceptional journalism right there.

Linus van Pelt? Linus from Ocean's 11?

Shell Lehner hard, I want to see this Linus play.

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
I don't think Julien cares about hurting fans feelings on which goalie he decides to start.

Of the two completely irrelevant games we'll have left, I'd bet they start Price in the final home game of the year, vs the team that MAY have something to play for. Just a guess.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Of the two completely irrelevant games we'll have left, I'd bet they start Price in the final home game of the year, vs the team that MAY have something to play for. Just a guess.

Yeah Carey will play the final home game of the year when he's raising the Stanley ****ing Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad