OT: Montreal Alouettes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The fact they came close to pulling it off after such a letdown from last week is not too shabby, but man those flags gotta stop.

Yea they were undisciplined last night. I think that did them in the most. And VA just didn't have it last night. A lot of his passes weren't hitting their targets.

But that Geno Lewis catch. Oh my!

Als in two games already have two of the best catches of the year. This one from Lewis and the diving finger catch by Wieneke in the game against Edmonton.

Reactions: peate

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Yea they were undisciplined last night. I think that did them in the most. And VA just didn't have it last night. A lot of his passes weren't hitting their targets.

But that Geno Lewis catch. Oh my!

Als in two games already have two of the best catches of the year. This one from Lewis and the diving finger catch by Wieneke in the game against Edmonton.

There's an Al's td catch by SJ Green, I think, or Duron Carter, it's in second spot in the top 50 all time catches on TSN.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Randy Moss, so many teams and always incredible. Found this searching for football highlights. Go to Youtube

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
There's an Al's td catch by SJ Green, I think, or Duron Carter, it's in second spot in the top 50 all time catches on TSN.
LOL. They just had the top 100 all time catches in any sport, on TSN. It was SJ Green on a pass by AC, and came in at #11, or was it 12?

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
If I'm Danny Maciocia, I fire the whole coaching staff now, and bench Vernon Adams. That was a complete joke from start to finish.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Als are having a hell of a game. Big Play VA is in the house. Geno Lewis is just having his way.

A few minutes to half time and Als are up 27-10.

Reactions: Oryxo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad