OT: Montreal Alouettes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Holy molly, what a comeback. I tuned in and watched the biggest comeback in Als history.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
a couple of big time changes with this team---a coach who coaches to win, and finally a QB who can move the pocket and uses his legs or give his receivers time to get open

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I'm kicking myself. I shut off the game when Adams gave up a fumble and the Bombers ran it in. I figured the Als were toast. Just before the Habs game I went to check the score just for laughs and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I'm kicking myself. I shut off the game when Adams gave up a fumble and the Bombers ran it in. I figured the Als were toast. Just before the Habs game I went to check the score just for laughs and I couldn't believe my eyes.
Last year's team would have been. This year they're showing that losing is not in their vocabulary. I was losing hope after that fumble too, but the D tightened up and gave Adams a chance to get us back in, and did he ever.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's great to see the stands full. This team has sure brought fans back and surely gained new ones. And to be able to mount such an epic comeback in front of such a big crowd makes it all the more fun.

Reactions: donghabs98

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
It's great to see the stands full. This team has sure brought fans back and surely gained new ones. And to be able to mount such an epic comeback in front of such a big crowd makes it all the more fun.
It was memorable and will make the highlights. Vernon Adams Jr speaking to the crowd in French was un-expected and I bet he won over more than a few more fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad