GDT: Montréal vs Minnesota - 8PM ET - RDS/FS-WI/FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Desdouillon will be the death of us. God if Bou gets another contract from us I'll be livid. He's useless unless he's getting 6th dman minutes. But does he? Nope. We have to watch him flail on the team while Beaulieu and Tinordi do AHL time. **** development, right? I guess they'd get junk minutes anyway but Bouillon seems to get more minutes than he deserves. He's one of our least effective if not our most ineffective d-man. This MT love affair with him makes it even suckier to watch. We will have Leblanc and Bournival so letting DD and Frankie go is fine!

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
Michelle Therrien hockey.

20030914-113452-g.jpg

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Bouillon is a "grizzled veteran"... but people seem to forget that during his actual career he was a clueless piece of crap and part of one of the worst pairings in Habs history: Dandouillon.

He's really, really bad. Just because he's mobile he looks better to the average joe but his awareness is awful.

Bouillon's size doesn't hold him back as much as his hockey IQ does. He plays hard, but boy does he play dumb.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Therrien is getting schooled.

Parros-White-Blunden are all -3 tonight.
Diaz has as many minutes as PK.

Jesus this coach is starting to be really annoying.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Desdouillon will be the death of us. God if Bou gets another contract from us I'll be livid. He's useless unless he's getting 6th dman minutes. But does he? Nope. We have to watch him flail on the team while Beaulieu and Tinordi do AHL time. **** development, right? I guess they'd get junk minutes anyway but Bouillon seems to get more minutes than he deserves. He's one of our least effective if not our most ineffective d-man. This MT love affair with him makes it even suckier to watch. We will have Leblanc and Bournival so letting DD and Frankie go is fine!

Umm we have DD for four years..nobody gonna take him!! Hes garbage...stupid contract!

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
It was a nice comeback but really they have played like crap outside of about 15 minutes.

The first two periods it was basically the two Gallys creating chances. Defense below average all game and One of the few games Price hasn't come up with the big save

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Okay, I'm back and I've caught up to live on my PVR. Just in time for the final two minutes. Let's go boys...

habsfan92

Jun 5, 2005
winnipeg
Maybe he was hoping some of Markov's hockey sense would rub off on him, literally if he stands right beside him.
Man, I hope Emelin comes back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad