GDT: Montréal vs Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Probably one of the dumbest things I've read. The guy barely plays. You expect mistake free?

Pateryn is our 5th best defenseman. PK has ****ed more times tonight than Pateryn in his whole career lol

Nope but that was one of the stupidest play I've ever seen in hockey. It's not even an AHL level mistake.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
See how all those horrible calls affected the game. Now 2 legit penalties in the 3rd period compounds it so much.

Painful.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
There's 3 types of captains.

- The ones with great voice and motivational speeches

- The ones that lead by exemple

- The ones who score EN goals

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I think that TSN monkey could pick better lines.

Honestly. Nate, I can't even describe how frustrated I am. I keep repeating it, but man, there was no reason to switch lines after the Columbus win. None. Everyone was playing well. Everyone.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Forget about Dallas and Washington. Detroit now 2 pts behind. Sens not too far. One or two more weeks like that and we're battling for a playoffs spot.

KingTux

On espère pour Lafrenière
Aug 9, 2013
hu2l
That team is missing Gallagher heart and soul play.

Seriously wtf is going on with our star players

Like he doesn't give a shlit. Something is dead wrong with the guy. And with the other vets.

I agree. Something is wrong

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
bad break

unbelievable the timing really lol..

wellp

nother loss! win 20 still waiting...

again this was expected soon as the big injuries were announced.....its just.....tough to actually GO through it lol...sigh

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
So you want the guy that shows no heart 82 games a year to tell his teammates they aren't showing any heart? Ok...

Well he's the ****ing captain and was voted so by his teammates. So they clearly respect him, it's his ****ing job to get this in order.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Bravo PK. Still not worried about our slide? Well you should be buddy. Detroit will now be 2 points behind us with a game in hand. Goodbye division. This is what happens when you rely on Price for all those points last year when the team played like junk. All those 1-0, 2-1 wins ain't coming with D like ours and no world class goalie to bail them out. Therrien being exposed :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad