Pre-Game Talk: Montréal @ Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
So far we are 0-2 vs Toronto and we played our 2 worst game of the season against them. I hope we destroy them 8-0 and Ryder a hat trick:laugh:

Just winnnnn Go Habs Go.

Drunk World Order

Jun 22, 2003
Toronto
At no point should we engage the in fisticuffs...however goading them into penalties would be a good plan...I hope to see Emelin and Subban knock some leafs into next week!!!

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Gionta - Plekanec - Prust
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Ryder
Gallagher - Eller - Galchenyuk
Moen - White - Armstrong

Subban - Gorges
Markov - Emelin
Diaz - Bouillon

Would be my lineup against the Hulk Hogans of hockey. They're so strong.

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
It's statement time. They are going to be taking us lightly no doubt.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I don't like that we're going against the Leafs without a heavyweight. The last game Colton Orr attacked the captain and then threw Bourque on his ass (I bet you that's where the concussion comes from!). Our grinders will have their hands full.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Hopefully Ryder got off to Toronto well before the snow storm hit. If he's not already in town then he probably won't play tomorrow. Habs might have to go with 7 D.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Toronto's fans have become the nerdy kids sticking out their tongues while hiding behind the class gorilla. Lots of brave-sounding words on their board about Orr and beating and fighting. Sad that they've become so desperate for an identity that they embrace the dumbest common denominator.

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
Hopefully Ryder got off to Toronto well before the snow storm hit. If he's not already in town then he probably won't play tomorrow. Habs might have to go with 7 D.

He would have been in Columbus probably could have gotten here (I live in Toronto) pretty quick I think.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
He would have been in Columbus probably could have gotten here (I live in Toronto) pretty quick I think.

About 2 hour flight.. if not less. So I'm sure he's already in the hotel and will see the team tomorrow.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I don't like that we're going against the Leafs without a heavyweight. The last game Colton Orr attacked the captain and then threw Bourque on his ass (I bet you that's where the concussion comes from!). Our grinders will have their hands full.

Orr is a plug who's barely NHL caliber. If Toronto wants to win, he'll get very few minutes and try not to be an idiot. The fact that Toronto fans have turned this guy into a fetish is creepy.

lampshade*

Orr is a plug who's barely NHL caliber. If Toronto wants to win, he'll get very few minutes and try not to be an idiot. The fact that Toronto fans have turned this guy into a fetish is creepy.

I think he's played in the previous two games that they have won. He's currently on the third line so will get decent ice time. Maybe Prust or White or Max Pacth will have a look. Orr won't shy away, should be fun.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
The only revenge in Habs' mind is winning the game. They don't have the muscle to play goons. But if it really escalates into goonery, Habs would be smart to go after skilled players (Kadri, Grabs, Kessel), not the Leaf fans' pride and joy, Colton Orr. And Habs' own skilled players should be ready to defend themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad