GDT: Montréal Canadiens @ Phoenix Coyotes | 9 p.m. EST | RDS/TSN-Habs (Part Vanek)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Losing to a crappy team like the coyotes sucks but forgiveable in this situation.

I was only expecting 1 win out of this 4 game trip and they already got that last night. Hoping for 2 wins was probably a little too much to ask for.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
When did kyle chipchura become a good hockey player?

And when is price coming back, I like Budaj but man he's been awful tonight.

And emelin :banghead:

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
As sour as I am tonight, I feel good about the fact that we have Price, Gorges and Prust to look forward to shortly....

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It wasn't clear before though......Budaj is a great #2 goalie. 2 or 3 times a month. Not a week.

Wonder who Therrien will put next game....return to Tokarski?

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Those that eould take Beaulieu over Tinordi.... You think he won't make mistake and turnovers? :laugh:

Prefer to have Tinordi. He looked impressive with Subban. Didn't missed Gorges at all.

HABS win CUPS*

kind of dissapointing to throw away 2 points tonight but we played pretty good in this roadtrip so just ignore tonight Budaj has been pretty good replacing Price but cant handle this many games all in a row

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Things were going good until Tinordi tried to be bobby Orr. He needs to keep it simple.

But then, the play before, if he scores, the game is tied. He needs to pick his spots but he usually does it.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
i still don't understand why Tinordi is here over Beaulieu, Beaulieu is literally better in every aspect of the game other than hitting

Tinordi has been awesome has made 99 good plays 1 bad one and you jump on him.......:shakehead

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I loled.

Tinordi failed on his play, DD failed on his backcheck, but DD did nothing wrong and Tinordi sucks. Please be free of hate before calling people haters.

Edit: Forgot Budaj who also failed.
I dont hate Tinordi. But he shouldn't be doing that down one goal with 8 minutes left.

Desharnais skated his ass off. Chirp his strength for not winning the puck but saying he gave up is a joke.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Tinordi taking too much blame in this thread for that one play and it wasn't just his fault...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad