Monthly News Thread (2/1 - 2/28) -- Cena insists on putting Wyatt over on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
The "broken" Hardys will not work in WWE. TNA needs it cause they're on life support and appealing to whatever fringe market they can. Those segments to end Impact where they were fighting at their house were cringeworthy.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
There are certain gimmicks and wrestlers that transcend their promotion. What modern wrestling fan doesn't know the Broken Matt gimmick?

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
And yet you get 'Delete' chants on WWE TV.

I will admit I've never watched on second of TNA wrestling in my life and I know what the delete chants are and where they come from.

I would think there are fans like me out there.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
People may know it, but that doesn't mean it will work in WWE. Time will tell I guess but I would be absolutely SHOCKED if it did.
If you let the people who are doing it continue to do it, then it'll work. If the WWE try and write it in their own way, then it'll have problems (like everything else the WWE write).

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
People may know it, but that doesn't mean it will work in WWE. Time will tell I guess but I would be absolutely SHOCKED if it did.

Anything can work in WWE if they sell it properly. It's just that in WWE, Vince has to understand it and get it before it's given the opportunity to work. The Broken gimmick needs to be treated seriously and that has been an issue for WWE programming for a lot of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad