Money in the Bank 2016

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
My first pick would have been Styles, but as he's in the middle of his title program right now it would make little sense to give him the contract as well.

My second pick was Owens, for obvious reasons. As Styles it out, I'm going with him.

Third would have been Bray, but I think that he should win it as part of an anti-Authority storyline. It doesn't make sense to him to carry the briefcase before the story stats, there needs to be a heel Authority champion in place for him to face off against first.

As an outside choice I'd go with New Day. Kofi or Big E, doesn't matter which. This only works if they drop the tag titles before the PPV. They can drop the tag titles tomorrow, then announce on Raw that they're going to win Money in the Bank; I don't think that it'll stop their momentum at all and it's been a stated goal of theirs in the past to get Kofi the title. The main point of this (besides New Day being awesome) is to get them out of the tag devision as they really overshadow everyone else, and basically giving Enzo and Cass the spotlight for their chase. New Day can always come back later.

Overall, I think the most important thing for this years winner is that it must be someone that the fans like. Last year with Sheamus was really terrible. There should be excitement from the winner, not a sense of dread.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Dean Ambrose. Ambrose promises not to cash in. Rollins wins Rumble. Ambrose decides to make it a triple threat at WM.

roman wins lol

It's hard to think of a good candidate if whoever cashes in is just gonna be a heel who is totally, totally overshadowed by Reigns. (in terms of booking and stuff). I think I'd rather KO just do good stuff with the IC and hang with Cesaro/Nev/Sami etc.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is why I think that you need to get Reigns into a Shield 3-way program without the title involved in it, then you can do the cash in as part of a different program.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
I really hope we see a MITB for the Women's Title.

On the men's side, Zayn makes the most sense. Cashing in on Owens in the spring and having his music hit, would be great.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It should be KO, and I'm going to say it will be KO. My only thought that they won't do it is because that would be a heel with the briefcase 3 years in a row. If they really want a face to have it than Dean should be the man and my 2nd choice.

Still it just makes to much sense to give it to KO. Making him Mr. Money in the Bank fits right into his character, and he is above the IC belt now. It is better served for other people.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Dean Ambrose should not be the choice. That guy needs a heel turn or something. The talent is there but the writing is killing him.

He's not ever going to reach the next level as a babyface, not with this group of monkey fools writing. Turn him heel.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I chose Owens

But I'm on board for an Ambrose heel turn with the case, if it brings back slicked back hair Ambrose from his shield days

S A W F T*

I chose Owens

But I'm on board for an Ambrose heel turn with the case, if it brings back slicked back hair Ambrose from his shield days

People don't realize that his hairline won't allow the slicked back style anymore.

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Zayn is my prediction. He'll cash it in soon; Owens will ruin it extending their program through the summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad