Monday's Game

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'll be working out to the Preds Broadcast. Walk a click and do reps inbetween. I'm gonna try and do this the whole game. Drink water between in the intermissions.

(Yes, I am certifiable.)

PredsChik

Aug 10, 2009
Smyrna, TN
I was aware and will be at work. I'm sure I would be fine to have it on my computer but I don't trust the sites to not screw me over with virus' that WOULD get me in trouble. So I'm bringing a radio, hopefully The Game will pull up, I usually can't get it in my car in Murfreesboro. :/

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
I was not aware until now. Sucks because we have some visitors at the office coming from Paris along with others from out of town so it all but guarantees a long work day (as they have no family or anything to do except work, eat, and sleep while here). Guess I can check scores online. I was supposed to be off on Friday and ended up working half the day anyway in prep. My work life is gonna be crappy the rest of the year with multiple projects and software deployments around the country going on. There will not be much 'downtime' going on-- I will be lucky to take all the vacation I am owed.

Now, all that said, this is nowhere near like the life our troops, emergency workers, police/fire, etc. have. And I realize I am also fortunate to be gainfully employed.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Someone put up a GDT! TL's streak came to an end against the Ducks so I'm guessing he won't be doing it. The one and only GDT I did ended up being the Blackhawks first shutout in 2 years...

And while I realized this game was at 2 CT, I did not realize it was on NHLN which is brutal. I have GCL, but do not have NHLN on my cable package; as such, this game is blacked out on GCL and I can't record it on TV.

Going to sneak out of work to catch it at a local hockey bar for an "extended lunch."

Dodgie

Feb 16, 2007
Tennessee
I was aware and will be at work. I'm sure I would be fine to have it on my computer but I don't trust the sites to not screw me over with virus' that WOULD get me in trouble. So I'm bringing a radio, hopefully The Game will pull up, I usually can't get it in my car in Murfreesboro. :/
Try 97.5 FM. Sometimes they simulcast the games there. It has a stronger signal than 102.5 but then again my hair dryer has more wattage than "The Game".:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad