Pre-Game Talk: Monday, SENS vs Devils (at O'Leary, P.E.I.), 6:30 p.m.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Will be interesting watching the SENS in P.E.I. tomorrow night.

*****Note the 6:30 pm start. :popcorn:

picture.php
vs. :devils

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Yeah, just saw the roster. 2-3 of those guys are going to be sitting. Guy hasn't even had a full practice yet.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Yeah, just saw the roster. 2-3 of those guys are going to be sitting. Guy hasn't even had a full practice yet.

If Karlsson was to be ready to play by some miracle by the end of preseason, he will play the last game and probably like 10 min IMO.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
If Karlsson was to be ready to play by some miracle by the end of preseason, he will play the last game and probably like 10 min IMO.

No doubt. I just imagine he's going to get a full practice with contact and no aggravated pain before he suits up for a preseason game even for 5-10 min.

On another note, Chlapik must be a little excited too play in front of him Junior club crowd. I know it's not the same since he's not a home town boy, but still :P

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
There is 9 D listed.. Karlsson probably won't play..

There is also 17 forward listed.

It's pretty much the roster who followed the team to PEI, not the one who will play or there is a mistake somewhere.

There are 30 left in camp.. that list has 28 if I counted correctly... missing on that list are Anderson and White?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I find it odd we've only gotten one game out of jaros

We have lots of depth on D, at some point you got to make cuts even if you haven't seen a lot from the guy.

Oduya, Ceci, Phaneuf, Claesson, Boro, and Wideman are all on one way contracts, and pretty much locks to make the team. Karlsson will be back eventually. Chabot is looking like a lock too. Once you know who's making the team, make the cut and let him make the Belleville camp more competitive, I think it started on Sunday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad