WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #134: Roman Reigns IS Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I don't think there's anything wrong with posting it here. It's only appearances and not anything to effect a storyline.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think they will like my answers...

y5H1wlY.png

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he's just done with wrestling. He can't wrestle, so he just wants to move on to the next chapter in his life, something involving the environment or something.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I think he's just done with wrestling. He can't wrestle, so he just wants to move on to the next chapter in his life, something involving the environment or something.

I can't imagine it's easy being around something you love so much if you can no longer actively participate in it. He might just need to get away from the business entirely for a while.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

Assuming I'm correct in my assumption that there could be a repackaging going on...I mean...I guess I'm okay with it. I really do think Breeze could've succeeded with his old schtick.

(by succeeded I mean really good mid card heel who can win the IC/US/Tag titles)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
You ask the question to make people tell you what you want to hear.

But I hate questions like that. There's not enough 'why' in them. You've no idea if you want more or less on one some of the questions.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why I don't think a face turn for them is to big a deal right now.

People have been giving them face pops for weeks even though they are pranking on people.

I do want them to turn back so they can feud with EC but who knows what the tag plans are right now.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm starting to think they want Owens to have a bigger Ladder Match win for when MitB rolls around, I could see him being Mr.Money In The Bank this year so they'll have him look good in a 7 man ladder match at Mania so come MitB the announcers can talk about K.O's big Ladder match win at Mania

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I don't think its just for commentary sake I think its just to build him up to MitB ladder match since his own other ladder match is a loss. I think he's going to win it this year so they'll start his mid-push with a ladder match win, make him look credible to win MitB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad