WWE: Monday Night RAW pt 161: Joe is Gonna KILL YOUR KNEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
What's classified as a part timer now? Technically if raw was 2 hours long there would be more part timers.

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
Watched some of Raw tonight. Emmalina finally arriving on Raw next week... we'll see... I really like neville as a heel, love gallaghers gimmick and think perkins needs to be a heel as he comes off as a ******. I dont usually watch 205 live and he came off as a heel the way he acted on the mic plus he does the dab for his entrance or the dbag whatever its called. Wonder if next week owens/ jericho break up at their festival of friendship. Looking forward to the Roman heel turn. Joe looks out of shape to me but whatever.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I'm listening to the Observer Radio episode about the XFL documentary and Meltzer was talking about how Vince pushed to sexualize the cheerleaders when showing them to draw in the young adult audience.

I wonder if Emmalina is an extension of this.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I'm listening to the Observer Radio episode about the XFL documentary and Meltzer was talking about how Vince pushed to sexualize the cheerleaders when showing them to draw in the young adult audience.

The majority of the top viewed wwe videos on YouTube are sexualized.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Seriously? Women literally existed just for titulation in 90s WWE.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What's classified as a part timer now? Technically if raw was 2 hours long there would be more part timers.

Huh? It's a guy who doesn't work any live events and only seldom shows up on TV lol.

This company used one of Lesnar's appearances for a dark segment after the show so he could give Big Show an F5 lol.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What I'm saying is just that maybe this whole Emmalina thing is an experiment to see if this kind of thing would ramp up ratings. Obviously this is a low level observation.

Someone apparently saw her IG while she was hurt and suddenly realized she was hot. They don't have anything for her to do though since Sasha and Bayley are both busy.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How do you work with someone for long and JUST realize they're hot when they're NO LONGER ON THE ROAD?

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Already had zero interest in Meathead vs Grandpa and now it's on last for the title.

Wonderful.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Already had zero interest in Meathead vs Grandpa and now it's on last for the title.

Wonderful.

I have very little interest in anything on the WWE product these days heading into the road to Wrestlemania. It's really making the decision on whether I can cut the cord and thus, the WWE Network after Wrestlemania easier.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I have very little interest in anything on the WWE product these days heading into the road to Wrestlemania. It's really making the decision on whether I can cut the cord and thus, the WWE Network after Wrestlemania easier.
You sold out
You sold out
You sold out

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What is this Roman/Big Show **** star match that diehard Roman fans cling to as THE proof he isn't carried by more talented guys?

I legit don't recall it.

the extreme rules after the WM where Seth cashed in. Really good match.

You sold out
You sold out
You sold out

It's just so bland and with the amount of work coming up there's just so little time to actually pay attention to this.

Out of three hours watching live tonight I probably paid attention for a grand total of 30 minutes.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I mean, I still like Smackdown, but it's $10 a month to just watch Smackdown and Smackdown matches on PPV.

Raw makes me ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad