WWE: Monday Night Raw part 157: Announcing intentions to interfere in matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The world champions lose clean far too often in this company.

How is there any drama to a feud when the challenger has beat the champion clean twice? It's just dumb booking.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
The world champions lose clean far too often in this company.

How is there any drama to a feud when the challenger has beat the champion clean twice? It's just dumb booking.

He didn't lose clean tonight, but I do agree with you in general. Heel champions lose clean far too often.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
If Rollins wasn't tied up with Triple H, you could make a sense for a Wrestlemania match being The Shield vs. Strowman, Owens and Jericho.
I've already noted before I don't want to see a Shield reunion for a while. And I definitely would not want to see it vs that random trio. Keep Braun on his own.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I really can't bring myself to care about Raw. I like Owens and Jericho, but I don't feel like watching their shtick anymore. Feel its run its course honestly. They're in the ring 2-3 times a night and having backstage segments 2-3 times a night as well. Overkillllllll. Still good for a laugh here and there, but I'm mostly over it. The main focus of the show is Y2J/KO vs SR/RR and I don't care for it at all.

I've got no interest in watching anything Bayley does, and think Charlotte gets far too much time with a mic in her hand every week. Definitely has improved a lot in delivering her promos, but geez, it's a bit much.

RIP Scarlett. Nia trash

At least Goldberg back next week to save this ****

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm still fine with Jericho but I've been kind of sick of KO for a bit. His in-ring work since winning the title has been uninspiring.

Oct 18, 2011
didn't watch, sounds like it's the same old show still

if you want to get people interested have scott steiner feud with kevin owens and cut promos on each other for 15 minutes every week

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I'm still fine with Jericho but I've been kind of sick of KO for a bit. His in-ring work since winning the title has been uninspiring.
The unwillingness of WWE to book the heel champ as anything but a chicken **** that always needs help is where I lose so much interest.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The unwillingness of WWE to book the heel champ as anything but a chicken **** that always needs help is where I lose so much interest.

It's not just that. There's very little psychology behind what he does. He's like Seth Rollins now who just gets his moves in. Not to mention it's not a KO match without a 2-4 minute headlock.

Regarding Rollins, it's funny how Rollins wrestled more as a babyface when he was a heel than he does now that he's actually a babyface.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Apparently Cody wasn't too happy on twitter with that Goldust-Club segment

Kind hilarious considering he's now in the Bullet Club doing the same things that Gallows and Anderson did years ago, and his own brother Dustin signed off on it.

I like Cody as a performer but he seems whiny. Like, I'm sorry about your dad man, but that was an extremely tame thing for a heel to do.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kind hilarious considering he's now in the Bullet Club doing the same things that Gallows and Anderson did years ago, and his own brother Dustin signed off on it.

I like Cody as a performer but he seems whiny. Like, I'm sorry about your dad man, but that was an extremely tame thing for a heel to do.

He's a mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad