B.C.
I miss Seth
Feels like a year since I've seen him
Though that may just be because each Raw feels like an eternity as you watch it

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It didn't help that he would go from being in numerous segments in a single show, to the point of overexposure, to just disappearing. They didn't even give us a chance to say goodbye. :(

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
If they're doing Owens / Lesnar for Mania, does Owens lose to Ambrose now? Before RR?

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I'm still annoyed by the clock challenge with Reigns. If you have Reigns lose in the 5:15, then you have the fun of Ambrose losing his title match and you could have had this affect the Usos and their #1 contender match making for an interesting story. Instead we got a stable that you could have introduced without the dq finish, or even debuted them at TLC and the story itself left off where it started with virtually no progress. You had this backstage moment with HHH telling ambrose he was going to lose his title opportunity and didn't do anything with it. Why? Absolutely pointless segment to not lead it anywhere.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
These aren't even stables. These are little groups just to boost Roman and give the others something to do. These aren't stables that are going to stay for more than a month or two. It's the dumbest. :laugh:

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
In all honesty I'm surprised they just didn't go with "The Roman Empire" I realize they were using that for just him, but a group would have made slightly more sense even if it is one the worse names out there. Still would have been a better use of the term than for his 5 minute title reign.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
So...

Usos have been in 6 segments, Reigns in 5, Ambrose in 5 and The New Day in 4. Sheamus in 3.

I thought this was the most poignant quote of the night. It succinctly describes everything wrong with their programming/booking at the moment. Now I'm not asking for mid-90s Nitro with 25 one-off matches either, but certainly they could have better used the 3:10 they were allotted? That being said, I did like several segments on this episode. I just hate that every episode revolves around the same wrestlers while a 34 year old Finn Balor is stuck in NXT another day closer to the end of his prime wrestling years.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So he doesn't want more money, more exposure and to fulfill his lifelong dream of being in the (not NXT) WWE? Hmmmmm.

I don't think it was truly a lifelong dream of his to be WWE Champion. Probably just something that would be nice and see how far he can get. WWE was after him for a long time while he was in Japan.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
So he doesn't want more money, more exposure and to fulfill his lifelong dream of being in the (not NXT) WWE? Hmmmmm.
Dunno why people say this so often. Bálor isn't on an NXT contrant like everyone else gets. He's getting paid good money to be there, it's been reported a bunch of time. They weren't going to get him out of Japan without a good contract, especially when they were chasing him for years.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
KO vs Lesnar seems ... weird...Idk how I feel about this match..

Doesn't Finn not care about the money anymore? He's already had a pretty successful career

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Continue.

TLC

Sheamus/Reigns (TLC)
New Day/Lucha Dragons/Usos (Ladder)
Ambrose/Owens

Can probably expect Wyatts vs Dudleys & Dreamer in a Tables match (i'd hope its an elimination match so we see more people get put through tables)
Del Rio vs Swagger for the U.S title in a "chairs match" is a pretty safe bet for TLC as well.
Maybe throw Rusev vs Ryback in there for something random

Wasn't there a rumour going around that Charlotte would face Paige in a ladder match?

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
What happened to the stipulation that if Reigns failed to get the title that Ambrose and the Usos lose their title shots as well?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
What happened to the stipulation that if Reigns failed to get the title that Ambrose and the Usos lose their title shots as well?

Naturally WWE rules stepped in and said reigns won the match but not the title so the stipulation is off. Even though it was beaten to death that he needed to win the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad