WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 120: Follow...the Jobbers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So they just went with the first name they thought of huh?

I would have gone with "Roman and the Romanians", because Roman is the only guy that matters here.

Shield 2.0 would've been hilarious for them to use. Alright, Shield gimmick's back. Ambrose, back to entering through the crowd. Usos, you too but with a mic yelling Uce through the crowd.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Wyatt Family takes offense, sues for gimmick infringement.

The Family vs the Wyatt Family: Wrestlemania 32 main event. Winner gets the rights to the word "family."

:laugh: I'm hearing Cole in my head now trying to sell that match. That's good stuff.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
John Cena isn't expected to return until a Boxing Day live event and his first TV appearance back will be December 28.

The Family still isn't big enough to contend against the "League of Nations" and The New Day. They need at least one more member...

I rather Seth return Heel then be anywhere near Roman right now. Roman has enough little brothers.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
The name "The Family" worked well enough for the 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates, who won the World Series that year.

WWE has been on a terrible streak of naming groups lately.

Also, aren't the Wyatts also a "family"? I know they love their branding.

Last edited:

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
The Family?

**** it. This company can't even come up with an original name.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
How about just Three Samoan dudes featuring a white guy?

That's basically what the group is. Lol if people think Dean-O actually matters. Sad that he doesn't though.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
How about just Three Samoan dudes featuring a white guy?

That's basically what the group is. Lol if people think Dean-O actually matters. Sad that he doesn't though.

Dean is the token white guy of their group...to do white guy things and let them into white guy places.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Lucha Dragons is now a triple-threat tag-team Ladder match.

TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS

- WWE World Title match: Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns in a TLC match.

- IC Title match: Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose.

- WWE Tag Titles: The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Lucha Dragons in a triple-threat tag-team Ladder match.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Not gonna lie, that card actually looks decent.

- Reigns/Sheamus will be a spot fest. Sheamus works best in a brawl setting, and Reigns will benefit from not actually having to wrestle.

- Ambrose/Owens should be a clinic.

- three way tag match will also be a spot fest, but an enjoyable one. Usos and Dragons gon be flying that night.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Finally got to watch RAW after a crazy final project/exam week.

Worst. Raw. Ever.

That is all.

I'm seriously hoping things up for TLC, though it seems super cheap to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad