WWE: Monday Night Raw part 117: What is an Infinity Scarf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cesaro eats another loss lolol. I mean... props to WWE for never reverting to even-steven booking with these two and Owens winning every battle, but yeah, sucks for Cesaro.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
KO used heel tactics and that was actually fun storytelling between the two. Cesaro doing everything fair and KO doing everything like a heel. Very good.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I like how they only let Cesaro do the swing on a ppv pre-show because it gets a pop and he'd be massively over if he did it regularly on Raw/PPV.:help:

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
I feel like they don't use Sasha cuz theyre saving her for Mania cuz they know she's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I feel like they don't use Sasha cuz theyre saving her for Mania cuz they know she's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They're not that smart. Sasha isn't around because they push who they want, not who the fans want.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Love Sasha, but giving Charlotte some wins and time as champ isn't the worst thing before they start a feud.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Love Sasha, but giving Charlotte some wins and time as champ isn't the worst thing before they start a feud.

I agree, but they could have had Sasha feud with Natty in the mean time.

I think they just know that they'll get more WE WANT SASHA chants the more she's around

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Ehh don't be so sure about that.

They are protecting Sasha on the main roster. She either goes over or they have her teammates eat the pins

How is never giving her storylines and tv time "protecting" her?:laugh:

That's the worst thing you can do to someone who is popular.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Ehh don't be so sure about that.

They are protecting Sasha on the main roster. She either goes over or they have her teammates eat the pins

Nailed it.

I liken it to when I was back in my rave days.... and I'd go see a DJ who I was really excited to see, but instead of playing what the fans wanted, he played what he wanted... and it rarely turned out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad