WWE: Monday Night Raw 207: Stuff Just Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
As dumb as the stuff she was saying was, that was the most fluent she's ever sounded on the mic.
As for Rusev, they could give him dog crap in a paper bag, and he'd find a way to make something good out of if. He is awesome

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
How is it that wwe can have a great show in NXT, and yet raw can be so meh/terrible

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
That's the most disturbing part of all of this

yeah it’s pretty disgusting honestly. Side note, I’m firmly batting for my team but in terms of looks in no way shape or form does a woman who looks like Lana choose Lashley over Rusev. You won’t sell me on this.

Reactions: Sheppy

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Why can't this company see that it's audience right now is (and I am just stating a fact) mostly woke nerd culture types and that misogynist angles are particularly a gigantic turnoff to that group (hell, I'd be considered a right of center libertarian and it's a complete groan inducing channel changer for me)?

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Why can't this company see that it's audience right now is (and I am just stating a fact) mostly woke nerd culture types and that misogynist angles are particularly a gigantic turnoff to that group (hell, I'd be considered a right of center libertarian and it's a complete groan inducing channel changer for me)?

What was misogynistic about it?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
carolina garcia debuts.
Andrade gets a match for 3rd straight week.
Carrillo fighting the best guys in the company.
im pleased.

carolina garcia.jpg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Painful. Painful show to watch for loooong stretches.

Carrillo can GO. But damn the negative charisma is a killer.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Went to read the show recap. This was at the top.

The Big Takeaway --
Raw concluded with a King’s Court segment where Lana claimed Rusev was cheating on her, and Bobby Lashley was the one who told her. Rusev was livid and beat up Lashley until Lashley eventually gave him a couple of low-blows. The show ended with Lana and Lashley making out.

Saved me from wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad