WWE: Monday Night Raw #200: ARM WRASTLIN' IS STILL WRASTLIN'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
You sit there for four hours and see how much energy you have by the end. The show is in need of reformatting and the best match should never go on last.
Last time I attended a live Raw was in Toronto in 1999, and I know it was a different time, but it was lunacy from start to finish from the crowd.

CoyoteUgly

Feb 11, 2004
Anybody see this? I haven't gone in to watch for it yet so I don't know if it's real or just a screen shot

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
At this point bringing Undertaker back this much makes Bowser showing up in damn near every Mario game look like a fresh innovation at this point.

Reactions: dahrougem2

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
You can clearly hear Nattie calling the moves...

Funny considering Bret once ripped Jericho for, "Reciting the Gettysburg Address" during a match.

Also funny because Bret is a massive Cena fan, and Cena is absolutely brutal at calling spots sometimes.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Gonna make a bold prediction here.

In 9 months, Bray is gonna be coming off his second or third PPV loss in a row, and is going to be doing in ring segments where he's acting as a ventriloquist controlling the different puppets. And we're all gonna want to claw our eyes out.

I love what Bray's doing, but eventually Vince is gonna have to book him. It's gonna be ugly.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can't imagine all you people wasting your time waiting for Bray Wyatt. You're all asking for it.

Reactions: Jussi

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Baron seriously played the "number of matches fought" card?

Well R-Truth has already won nine (yes, NINE) title matches this year, and it's only June.

Eat your heart out, Kenny Omega. :sarcasm:

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It was boring. Really boring. Reminded why I don’t spend three hours watching this show anymore.

Time is your most valuable prize in life. If you constantly waste 3 hours watching and are miserable... that's on anyone who is doing so! Even if Bray shows up, you can catch it on youtube.

And for those who are entertained by the 3 hours - awesome. It's worth your time. :) That simple.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don’t believe for a second they know what to do with Bray inside the actual ring. The vignettes they can just let him do what he wants, but Vince has to take control when he goes to wrestle and feud.

Then it will all fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad