WWE: Monday Night Raw 197: The Vince Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
MITB is a major PPV but I’d rather see Rollins vs Styles at SummerSlam.

I’d have Drew McIntyre win here. Or even Joe frankly

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Wasn't AJ Seth's first opponent as a pro? Or....something like that. There's some notable history. The storyline would write itself and the match would be incredible.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t care to wait to see Seth vs. AJ. I’d rather they give them 30+ at MITB rather than 20 or so in front of a dead WM crowd that’s exhausted.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm standing by the fact that AJ is content cashing in and not inspired anymore. So many "dream matches" that ended up meh at best. Seth/AJ set up to be exactly that.
Nakamura ruined their program.

AJ/Owens had no chemistry.

AJ is also 42. All that to say I don’t think he’s not inspired.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm standing by the fact that AJ is content cashing in and not inspired anymore. So many "dream matches" that ended up meh at best. Seth/AJ set up to be exactly that.

Eh. Nakamura has mailed in his entire WWE run. I'd say that shitty feud is more on him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've never bought into this. The Nakamura feud wasn't great, but everyone knows now Nakamura is basically cashing a pension. The Joe stuff was very good, the Summerslam match was one of the best matches with a bad finish I've seen. The Danielson stuff was all great too, except the blow off had a bad finish in front of an exhausted crowd. He's still consistently putting together 3 1/2-4 1/2-star matches each outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad