WWE: Monday Night Raw #183 - What do we do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
No Way Jose got pinned by Baron Corbin and got put with the worst stable ever.

Already jobber status lirl

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
"I'm championship material but the WWE doesn't think so"

You're about to get another championship shot after losing the last two Roman. Shut up.

This isn't even "Roman" it's the damn writing staff.

Roman has main evented the past 4 WrestleMania's, has had 2 title shots he's lost, and will likely get another with earning it.

How the hell are they trying to a "WWE is trying to keep me down" story.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was the best non-Asuka match on this brand in a long time. All three girls were excellent. Do not do a Sasha/Bayley feud.

The spot everyone is going to be waiting for is the eclipse off the ladder.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Wut. Ember is great in the ring
No. She's passable. And despite being given a character, has done absolutely nothing with it.

She’s better than quite a few.
My bad, she's better than Jax too.

She'sa much better wrestler than Alexa Bliss for sure. Also didn't have to take leave because of a boob job.
What does taking a leave for a boob job have to do with anything? If you're referring to my old avatar, she's not even close to the level of Royce.

Bliss isn't great in the ring, but she's a solid character with good promo work. She's the female version of The Miz. She'll continue to improve despite not wrestling a lot in NXT.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
That was the best non-Asuka match on this brand in a long time. All three girls were excellent. Do not do a Sasha/Bayley feud.

The spot everyone is going to be waiting for is the eclipse off the ladder.

god, she'll have a tailbone like Jeff Hardy after that one. yikes. should be killer to watch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
For those who don’t know, between Bellator, and his WWE return, Bobby Lashley hunkered down in the wilderness and vegetated.

Reactions: Serac and Tw1ster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad