WWE: Monday Night Raw #182 - Horrray Reigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Brock cannot go to UFC he is retired and he has to go through over a year of drug testing before the commissions will let him fight again this is a hoax

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
5 superman punches who cares, f*** the guy doesn't even get the full impact behind it compared to if he just kept his feet on the ground and threw a hard punch

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
**** Undertaker at this point. Can't even be bothered to show up for the go home show.

Just go away already.

He's gonna be at Mania and that match is gonna suck unless if they turn it into a brawl.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lesnar vs. Reigns itself should be fine, but damn I have zero interest in this main event. I'm kind of okay with tuning out if it closes the show since the result is so obvious.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Lesnar vs. Reigns itself should be fine, but damn I have zero interest in this main event. I'm kind of okay with tuning out if it closes the show since the result is so obvious.

That's what I prefer. Save it for the end...we can all go to bed knowing how it'll go. Roman can have the belt, Brock can bugger off and we can have some proper championsip feuds.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
**** Undertaker at this point. Can't even be bothered to show up for the go home show.

Just go away already.

He's gonna be at Mania and that match is gonna suck unless if they turn it into a brawl.

My feeling is that there isn't going to be a match. Cena will show up, we'll get some thunder and lightning, and the camera will focus on Cena's face. then a spooky voice will say over the loud speaker "Next Year Jabroni".

Frankly after watching the 24 on last years wrestlemania, I in no way want Undertaker back, the guy could barely walk after that match, and he looked like an 80 year old guy during the match.

When he laid down the hat and jacket, leave it be, him coming back just makes him look like a crippled old moron.

Reactions: Fro

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My feeling is that there isn't going to be a match. Cena will show up, we'll get some thunder and lightning, and the camera will focus on Cena's face. then a spooky voice will say over the loud speaker "Next Year Jabroni".

Frankly after watching the 24 on last years wrestlemania, I in no way want Undertaker back, the guy could barely walk after that match, and he looked like an 80 year old guy during the match.

When he laid down the hat and jacket, leave it be, him coming back just makes him look like a crippled old moron.

I was thinking it will be a segment, not a match. Cena will get laid out. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad