GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Contract signing for Sasha and Charlotte was what I figured would happen

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What a chicken **** company calling this is a triple main event.

They did this with Brooklyn and Sasha/Bayley.

Grow a pair and call the women's match the main event.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What a chicken **** company calling this is a triple main event.

They did this with Brooklyn and Sasha/Bayley.

Grow a pair and call the women's match the main event.

If they steal the show, nobody will remember that they didn't go on last, unless they actually do.

It's a little more appalling that it's a triple main event and not a double main event. I can see calling Sasha/Charlotte and KO/Seth a 'double main event,' but putting the US Title as one of those when the Universal Title is being contested is more insulting, imo

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
If they steal the show, nobody will remember that they didn't go on last, unless they actually do.

It's a little more appalling that it's a triple main event and not a double main event. I can see calling Sasha/Charlotte and KO/Seth a 'double main event,' but putting the US Title as one of those when the Universal Title is being contested is more insulting, imo

Because... Roman bruh.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

I get that, but it is still annoying. It is one of those having it both ways things never looks good IMO.

You are right it is worse that the US Title is being billed a main event as well. This is the Roman Reitns show even when no one wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad