WWE: Monday Night Raw 150 -- Y'ALL A BUNCH OF PUPPETS part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Why is this match happening if it's happening @ Clash.

**** RAW is bad. I can't wait for the Cruiserweights. Hopefully there's at least two matches per week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Remember when The New Day used to be good?

As soon as Booty O's became a thing they got annoying. They still have the odd funny segment.. but man.. they used to be fantastic.

They got too over with kids

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
congrats to all the smackdown performers....but we want to beat smackdown, really, no...we do...i promise

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The New Day became stale so long ago.

I'm not even watching yet but reading that segment was enough for me.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I know Gallows and Anderson may very well be the best tag team in the world (literally) but goddamn they need to be repackaged immediately. Every week they just come out and give sophomoric comedy routines that NO ONE finds funny or they come out "NOO!!! NOO!!! NO THAT'S NOT FUNNY! THAT'S NOT FUNNY NO!!" like a bunch of idiot contrarians who would argue that the sky is purple because they have to remind everyone how heel they are as if through pure psychological compulsion.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Does anyone watch Queen of the South? Looks decent enough but never stuck around for it and it's not like there's ever another reason to watch USA

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I know Gallows and Anderson may very well be the best tag team in the world (literally) but goddamn they need to be repackaged immediately. Every week they just come out and give sophomoric comedy routines that NO ONE finds funny or they come out "NOO!!! NOO!!! NO THAT'S NOT FUNNY! THAT'S NOT FUNNY NO!!" like a bunch of idiot contrarians who would argue that the sky is purple because they have to remind everyone how heel they are as if through pure psychological compulsion.

They didn't do either of that this week. They just came out and wrestled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad