WWE: Monday Night Raw 149 -- I'm Champion of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
How did anything he said in anyway come off as sucking up to the Authority? It's literally the exact opposite of what he did.

He said he was OWED a title shot, that he deserves better, that it wasn't his fault, that Steph needs to make it right, he got in Foley's face. He's still cocky and trying to use his relationship with Steph for favorable treatment.

Right now he's in transition, he's a sympathetic heel that got screwed by an evil heel and is looking for answers. But he's using cool moves, commentary is putting him over. He's well on his way.

Once he gets his hands on Triple H the place will explode and the turn will be complete.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Confused crowd is confused. Can you really blame them? He spent the whole night he got screwed bragging at the top of his lungs and calling everyone stupid. He comes out and throws a fit per usual.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They should do a weekly segment where Legends teach Rollins their finishers.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Legit question.
aside from the Lion tamer Neville took last week when was the last time someone tapped to the regular "Walls of Jericho"?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I thought he was going to go with a new finisher tonight. Advances the story though. Real good match. ***1/2

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Seth still using the pedigree
I can see the WM match already
Where Seth can't win with the pedigree and busts out the curb stomp

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Legit question.
aside from the Lion tamer Neville took last week when was the last time someone tapped to the regular "Walls of Jericho"?

Beat the Miz with it on Smackdown in February I think

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It makes sense for him to use the pedigree until he reveals a new finisher when he faces HHH.

What a great match though. RAW has been great tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad