WWE: Monday Night Raw 145 - Oh, Shane is so gonna pay for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Continue.

65786346.jpg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What a massive few days for the stars of NXT one year ago.

Bayley debuts to a huge reaction. Sasha is champ to a huge reaction and Finn is here with a rocket strapped to his back.

Now get Joe and Nakamura up here!!!

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Easily the best Raw since I've been back to watching wrestling.

2 awesome 4-way matches. Rusev and Owens are just beasts.
Surprisingly great Finn-Roman match, Balor has totally won me over again today. They seem to have a good chemistry.
Fantastic women's match, but Sasha really botches too much, one of these days she's going to have a bad injury.

Can Finn really win it all at Summerslam? As much as a Rollins fan I am, it would be ultra awesome and create a true star of Balor. I'm afraid Finn can lose steam if he just wrestles on Raw, like he did for me in NXT after some time. Then again, we can always have a Balor Club insurance storyline.

Cool show.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
As if Raw wasn't amazing enough on its own, the post-Raw dark match was Ambrose/Cena vs Rollins/Styles. Ambrose and Cena embraced the ringside fans afterwards and it was awesome to see.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The only quip I had for Raw tonight was that Rusev are the pin in the first 4 way. I feel it would have been better that Rusev and Sheamus switched places. This way sheamus could eat one pin and Jericho could have eaten the other pin.

But I don't think that anyone is going to remember this night for rusev eating the pin. It's more for Finn and sasha

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Double turn, anyone? The Club costs Rollins the title and align with Balor turning Seth face and Balor heel.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Balor is neither a heel or face at this point to me. But I have to imagine them referencing Balor Club will lead to "the club" being officially known as that.

Thus, he'll be a heel.

More importantly, the Shining Stars are still employed!

472%20-%20don_west%20gif%20high_five%20mike_tenay%20tna.gif

Grazzy

Sep 29, 2012
Without reading any comments on purpose (I only had time to watch the first match), I loved that that first match more than any RAW/Smackdown macth ever. Seeing those four guys, who are all exceptional in-ring performers, go for spot after spot without it looking overly rehearsed was so much fun. I realize Balor probably ended up losing to Reigns who most likely won his match (again haven't seen it yet, will watch tomorrow), but give me more of that please, If there's one match that revitalized my interest in WWE, that was it. Well done. I'll start tuning in on a regular basis again if that sort of match is a sign of things to come.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
How devastating will Sasha's heel turn on Bayley be with the way they are playing up their friendship?

Ya it is just a rehash of their NXT story, but I don't care. It will be real and amazing and it should main event Mania.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This one's for ColePens' niece

I saw people here and on twitter going off about Brooklyn, and that match really renewed my interest in wrestling in general. I never truly had a favorite wrestler, nor have I ever bought actual merch (I'm usually too choosy about what I wear and how it looks), until I decided to buy a bunch of stuff to rep Sasha Banks, and that she was my favorite wrestler. That's strange to think when you're 31, but wrestling finally got me to emote, I was proud that a woman is my favorite wrestler. Thus it was killing me when they took her off TV for a while, but now she gets her first big moment.

I'm so glad these girls get the chance to put on good matches and not be objectified into divas who are only trying to wrestle. I don't want to go to the bathroom when they come out, I'll wait for the Roman Reigns promo. It's not enough for them to be successful for themselves, everyone has to be successful and be over, and everyone gets better. I'm glad young girls can look up to them because that's awesome, and it'll be better, I think it's fun to see those pictures and videos come up on Twitter, because dads are willing to let them see it and not be embarrassed. Lo and behold, all us guys think that they're great at what they do, and its not weird to mark for a woman's match. Seeing them do well and win titles and have show-stealing matches, that's all it, that's why you watch. It's great to really get all of these guys and girls to work at it and evolve (look how easy it is to root for Seth). They all fight so hard to get respect, then they cry in the ring and bawl their eyes out and it's so fun to watch, and it does make it feel special.

How devastating will Sasha's heel turn on Bayley be with the way they are playing up their friendship?

Ya it is just a rehash of their NXT story, but I don't care. It will be real and amazing and it should main event Mania.

My heart will break in two and then fall and shatter into a million pieces.

YO we gettin' Balor and Seth ALREADY

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's shows like that that should serve notice to everyone in and out of the WWE that you can put on a damn good three hour show if you just put in the appropriate effort. That was a hell of a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad