WWE: Monday Night Raw 143 -I'm going to make a new thread & I'm going to beat up John Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Or hell, Darren Young is running ultra-American vignettes for some reason, is he not cleared to compete or something? Why not have him use the crossface since they keep talking about it? :help:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I understand the idea of having a fun show for the holidays, but that show wasn't even watchable or fun. I'd rather them just do their American thing at the beginning and go on with a normal show. It was brutal and makes me never want to tune in again. :laugh:

I'm totally cool with the fun American stuff, but it doesn't have to be so unwatchable. That was brutal and absolutely painful to sit through.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I really liked the part where they more or less showed how many of their upper-midcard guys are from outside of the US, and then proceeded to bury them with American-born jobbers. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
BATTLEGROUND

- WWE World Title match: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns.

- The Club vs. John Cena & Enzo & Big Cass in a six-man tag-team match.

- Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn.

- Natalya vs. Becky Lynch.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
who was the last opponent that brock ever lost to cleanly? undertaker? a few years back? i think brocks opponent is randy orton

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I understand the idea of having a fun show for the holidays, but that show wasn't even watchable or fun. I'd rather them just do their American thing at the beginning and go on with a normal show. It was brutal and makes me never want to tune in again. :laugh:

I'm totally cool with the fun American stuff, but it doesn't have to be so unwatchable. That was brutal and absolutely painful to sit through.

Was it really that bad? Not a good way to spend the 4th of July. Maybe worth a skip next year?:laugh:

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I didn't get to watch, simply because my cable/internet was only installed today. Looks like I didn't miss much.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Rollins promo on Reigns was pretty great
And the Club's promo was golden

Only standout things in my mind

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
#BeatUpJohnCena has been the hottest wrestling-related hashtag since last night. That's gotta get on a t-shirt.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
That show was a decent sandwich on soggy bread. Take away the start and the finish and what was in the middle wasn't half-bad. A ****ing food fight and mega tag match of jobbers/lame gimmicks going over a team of reputable stars...no thanks.

A.J. and The Club are great, Rollins continues to be fantastic and another good segment with New Day and the Wyatts.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
#BeatUpJohnCena has been the hottest wrestling-related hashtag since last night. That's gotta get on a t-shirt.

Between that, and the ''stupid idiot'' stuff from Jericho, it just goes to show you how much dumb, generic crap gets over with todays fans. My Lord... it's like Kindergarten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad