WWE: Monday Night Raw 131 - No Sarcastics allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm really intrigued to see what The Undertaker says tonight. Stephanie seems convinced that Taker is on The Authority's side. It's... weird.

Fans clearly love Shane, but no one can boo The Undertaker. He passed that stage 10 years ago where people can't boo him simply because of the respect for him.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm really intrigued to see what The Undertaker says tonight. Stephanie seems convinced that Taker is on The Authority's side. It's... weird.

Fans clearly love Shane, but no one can boo The Undertaker. He passed that stage 10 years ago where people can't boo him simply because of the respect for him.

I mean they can position him as the heel, but honestly unless they break out the crappy version of Biker Taker and then have him step on some puppies or something. There is no way people will legit boo him.

That promo was part shoot, or at least she wanted to let some anger out. Just no other point to her getting that time.

S A W F T*

I mean they can position him as the heel, but honestly unless they break out the crappy version of Biker Taker and then have him step on some puppies or something. There is no way people will legit boo him.

That promo was part shoot, or at least she wanted to let some anger out. Just no other point to her getting that time.

Getting that time at the top of the first hour no less.

Oct 18, 2011
it's funny how R-Truth confuses everyone so much, they don't even bother to get physical with him at all

Fuzzy Bunny

Mar 5, 2007
I mentioned that last week actually. If she is, she would be off TV. Go Shane go!

Noticed a real glow and some noticeable camera angle work with black clothing. I wasn't around watching when she had her other kids so I'm not sure how they were/would be able to book around that in regards to her usual work as a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad