WWE: Monday Night Raw 128 - Thank You, Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It's so weird. Even if Reigns wins at this point he still looks like kind of a geek because the build has made Brock and Ambrose look so much more important. Not to mention that triple threat victories come off as flukey. Very weird booking unless they shock me and Reigns doesn't win.

And even then its weird because HHH barely belongs either. It really seems the Mania main event and match should be Brock/Dean

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He got a metal table thrown at him. Jesus that is dumb if they told him that.

They had him splashed through an announce table, brought out the EMT's with a stretcher, and had him walk under his own power to the back in the middle of a Royal Rumble match that he wasn't eliminated from. It is at their level of intelligence to tell him to do that especially when it's known that Vince micromanages the guys he has interest in.

Oct 18, 2011
Yeah I honestly find it hilarious that they are trying to sell Reigns as being the "bad ass" when he isn't the one that has gotten in Lesnars face the last two weeks or really ever done anything actually bad ass.

you'd think the "tough" "bad ass" would not do so many heel/cowardly things...

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
tumblr_inline_o1yh8vWIOZ1td6a19_500.gif

S A W F T*

KO needs a rocket strapped to him as top heel. This guy is too ****ing good.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
i just wonder if vince will ever get fully behind owens when he uses him like this

Spoilers: Vince will never be behind a chubby Canadian Indy darling.

I never understand this booking. Do they really expect feuds to become heated just by having 2 guys wrestle 15 times on tv building to a ppv match that all the fans have already seen?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
26 minutes in, and I'm already contemplating if I can put up with this until the DB stuff at the (rumored) end....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad